- Experience selling engineering equipment
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration, Engineering or relevant discipline
- Strong sales and marketing background of engineering equipment
- Good communication skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
The successful candidate will join a highly proactive, effective and results oriented team and will be offered a competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with the status of the position.
Interested candidates should submit written applications with detailed CVs to: email@example.com highlighting the position title in the subject line.