Reports to: Business Development Manager
- Implements organizations programs within Zimbabwe, with input into the creation and development of youth empowerment programs.
- Identifies “best practices” in all areas of University Relations, youth empowerment and migrates as far as practical throughout all regions serviced by Organization.
- Assists in fundraising and proposal writing
- Self-started who is able to handle multiple projects and manage various teams
Responsible for the Managing all Boost Fellowship Programs including but not limited to:
- Enterprise Development and Business Incubation programmes/
- Work readiness and Employability training.
- Social Responsibility and Ethics programming.
- Outreaches and initiatives targeting our Alumni.
- Other initiatives targeting Universities, High Schools and Corporates.
- Alumni Network relationships
Staff Reporting to Program Manager:
Monitoring and Evaluation
Total Staff Reporting to Program Manager (6)
Education, Experience & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree – business, education or communication preferred.
- Leadership in an association while in university.
- Former member of an Enactus team strongly preferred.
- Intercultural experience – e.g., study abroad or internships in another country.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to communicate in English and at least one other language used within Zimbabwe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher.
- Must be energetic, motivating and self-starting.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to relate to all ages and positions.
- Creative/lateral thinker.
- Leadership Skills
- Project Management Skills
- MUST BE PREPARED TO TRAVEL EXTENSIVELY throughout Zimbabwe
APPLICATION DEADLINE OCTOBER 28th 2016
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org