Human Resources Intern – UNICEF
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
Requirements for Intern: Key Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Current eligible undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students in Human Resources
- Management or Social Science discipline or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Effective communication and organization skills.
- Computer literate with e-mail, word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams.
- Fluency in English and local language is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is
- considered as an asset.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office
- Have no other relatives in the line of authority which the intern will report to
How to apply
To apply CLICK HERE