• Greet clients, visitors, and guests as they enter into office.
• Provide information regarding products or services of the company.
• Answer inquiries regarding services and availability of the personnel.
• Schedule, reschedule and cancel appointments.
• Answer telephone calls and transfer calls to the appropriate person.
• Provide information to callers over the telephone.
• Respond to emails and office correspondence.
• Update employee attendance and visitors’ records.
• Assist visitors in filling out forms.
• Perform basic bookkeeping and record keeping duties.
• Update shift diaries and report maintenance issues.
• Perform light maintenance on equipment.
• Monitor, stock and restock office machines.
• Perform data entry and filing activities.
• Keep work area clean and tidy on a constant basis.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Assist in resolving clients’ issues and complaints.
• Manage inventory of office supplies and equipment.
• Order supplies and equipment when required.
• Schedule staff appointments with clients or company representatives.
• Liaise with departments and provide clerical support.
Send CV to email@example.com
- Address 940 Pringle Road Mandara