The Inspector will report to the Deputy Secretary General.
The Health Professions Authority of Zimbabwe (HPA) is a health regulatory authority responsible for standards, inspections, registration and control of all health institutions in Zimbabwe. The following vacancy has arisen in the Authority and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Conducting inspections for the purpose of enforcing compliance with the Health Professions Act (Chapter27:19).
• Writing timeous inspection reports showing the actual physical situation on the ground.
• During inspections, advising health professionals on minim um requirements.
• Communicating professionally and efficiently when dealing with practitioners.
• Ensuring all revenue collection stipulations are followed.
• Ensuring strict adherence to departmental standard operating procedures
• Any other duties as delegated by the Deputy Secretary General.
Qualifications, Attributes and Skills
• A health-related qualification registrable with any one of the 7 Health Professions Councils in Zimbabwe.
• Ability to write accurate and quality reports.
• A clean class 4 driver’s licence.
• At least 30 years of age and 3 years relevant experience as a health professional.
• IT knowledge, effective written and spoken communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter, current practising certificate and a detailed CV no later than Thursday, 25 April 2019 to:
Postal and Physical Address:
The Secretary General
Health Professions Authority of Zimbabwe
7 Ross Avenue, Belgravia
P.O. Box A410, Avondale,
E-mail: [email protected]