Environmental Health Technician – Chegutu Municipality
Key Result Areas
• Planning, implementation and coordination of Environmental Health activities
• Promotion of good personal and home hygiene.
• Food quality control
• Waste management control
• Enforcement of pubic health legislation.
• Investigation of public health assessment needs.
• Water quality control.
• Inspection of trading and non trading premises.
• Hazardous substances control.
• Prevention and control of communicable diseases.
• Supervision of refuse collection .
• Any other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Attributes
• HND/ Diploma In Environment health
• Certificate in meat and Other foods will be an added advantage
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar environment
• Excellent communication skills at all levels both verbal and script.
• Computer literacy,all Microsoft applications
• Must registered with the Health Professions Council Of Zimbabwe
• Posession of a clean class four driver’s licence will be an added advantage
How to apply
Interested candidate should submit a handwritten application letter , a detailed CV with 3 contactable referees and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications or send email: [email protected] These must be submitted to the Town Clerk not later than 26 April 2019
P.O. Box 34