HIV SELF-TESTING ASSISTANTS (New Start Centre)
Reporting to the Site Manager the incumbents will be responsible for providing comprehensive and quality HIV/ST psycho-education and testing integrated health services to clients with the aim of ensuring that all eligible clients administer self-testing, referred appropriately and linked to care to promote healthy lives through continuum of care.
• Receiving and directing clients in the Self testing department.
• Assists in distribution of self-testing kits at the site and offsite.
• Assist clients who require assisted HIV self-testing
• Assist in linking clients to confirmatory testing.
• Referrals and linkage to HIV treatment and care
• Recording and reporting of activities on paper and DHIS2 based platforms.
• Demand creation for HTS and other HIV services
• Professional diploma in any Health Discipline/Social Sciences
• Certificate in Rapid HIV Testing is mandatory.
• Experience in conducting HIV/ST at facility and in the community.
• Systemic Counselling Course is an added advantage
• Candidates should be prepared to start asap