CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
To provide an excellent Customer Services in terms of opening and closing of customer accounts; data capture maintenance of customer accounts and enquiries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervising Opening and Closing of customer accounts.
- Maintaining customers’ accounts in the system.
- Supervising customer enquiries.
- Supervising staff.
- Reporting any suspicious Money Laundering Activities in line with the Ant-Money Laundering Guidelines and Policy.
- Creates and maintains reports about customer interactions.
- Develops a rapport with customers.
- Makes recommendations to management to improve customer experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 ‘O’ Levels and 2 ‘A’ Levels.
- Diploma in Banking or equivalent, Commercial Subjects.
- Diploma in IOBZ is an added advantage.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Be honest, innovative, reliable and well groomed
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Be highly customer focused
- Be highly knowledgeable about the Micro finance’s products and services
- Have ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
- Have a high level of confidentiality and the use of discretion.
ALL APPLICANTS TO CLEARLY STATE THEIR PROVINCES.