-To prepare monthly financial and management reports.
- Processing of daily receipts and payments.
- Inventory Management, Daily inventory counts and daily inventory sheet.
- Administrative work.
- To prepare monthly cash flow projections and the actual funds flow statements.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts.
- Analyzing & Supervising of Debtors and Creditors and give recommendations.
- Cashbook processing, Tax Invoices processing & Bank reconciliations.
- Assisting the Management on accounting and other financial issues.
- To handle all statutory issues ZIMRA, NSSA, NEC and others.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by Directors and management from time to time.
- Verification and ensuring authorization of all payments.
- Checking correctness and completeness of all payments and verify coding of all payments.
- Capturing and processing of journals and general ledger reconciliations
- Analysis of departmental expenses and elements of financial statements.
- Inventory costing.
- Product and Job costing.
- Must hold a Degree in Accounting.
- 2 years minimum experience.
- A Professional qualification such as CIS, ACCA, CIMA and SAAA is an added advantage.
- Experience in an Upholstery industry set up will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Quick books, Pastel and any other Accounting Software a must. (Quick books are a must).
How to apply
Interested Applications must send their detailed CV on email not later than 27 December 2018.
Email Address: [email protected]