Utilities Engineer (GRADE D)
Delta Beverages is the household name behind cold Beverages in Zimbabwe. We manufacture, market and distribute high-quality Lager beer, Sorghum beer and Sparkling Beverages by any measure.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the above position that has arisen at our Southerton Plant, Harare. The position reports to the Engineering Manager.
The successful applicant will, among other key aspects, be responsible for: –
- Providing technical expertise to the plant.
- Optimising the production process to achieve plant reliability, availability and performance.
- Managing planned maintenance system integrity and optima] usage.
- Managing human resources.
- Maintaining safe healthy and risk-free working environment.
- Championing manufacturing way principles and practices.
- Ensuring effective manufacturing way compliance and evaluating the WCM maturity and effectiveness using the GEM.
- Budgetary planning and cost control.
The ideal candidate should have the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems such as COSWIN.
- Knowledge of WCM strategics and initiatives.
- Must have a working knowledge of manufacturing and environmental systems.
- Good understanding of utilities operational processes and technologies.
- Analytic problem solver.
- Influencing ability with regards to asset care.
- At least 3 years post qualification experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
Job Application Details
Interested persons should submit applications attaching copies of CV’s & relevant documents not later than Friday 15th January 2021 to [email protected]
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Zimbabwe