Summary Position: This position exists to carry out stock control.
• Follows Stores control procedures for receiving, processing and storing materials.
• Receives requisitions from sites and user departments for processing. Issues materials and items.
• Receives materials from suppliers and carries out necessary documentation.
• Ensures that all departmental requisitions have been authorised prior to issuing of items.
• Posts material and item receipts in the system.
• Updates inventory records in the inventory management system.
• Carries out stock counts.
• Ensures stock re-order levels are maintained.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Certificate in Stores Management from a recognised institution.
• 5 Ordinary levels including English and Mathematics.
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
• Computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Spread Sheets.
• Relevant computerised construction packages will be an added advantage.
• High levels of integrity and ability to pay attention to detail.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications via email to [email protected] or deliver by hand to the Human Capital office, by no later than 31 July 2018, at:
Masimba Construction Zimbabwe
44 Tilbury Road