– Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
– Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
– Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
– Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
– Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing management, retail management, supply chain management or related degree.
– 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing in FMCG.
– Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Access, Pastel and/or other accounting software.
– Must have a clean class 4 driver’s licence.
– Gender profile: mixed, but female candidates are encouraged to apply, 35 years and above
How To Apply
Interested candidates to submit their detailed curriculum vitae and certified academic certificates to [email protected] by not later than Friday 23 October 2020.