SALES and MARKETING OFFICER
• To be responsible for ensuring that the Sales and Marketing service is delivered in an effective and cost effective manner within specified budgets and approved programme.
• To ensure an excellent customer service is provided to customers involved in the sales, marketing and on-going services.
• To ensure the sales and marketing service is efficiently and effectively delivered in line with business plan expectations and that the service continuously improves to meet best practise and customer expectations.
Education & Qualifications
Minimum of a Diploma in Marketing/Public relations or equivalent from a reputable institution
At least 1 year relevant experience
Knowledge & skills
• Computer Literate
• Customer focused
• Excellent time management
• Excellent communication skills required orally able to deal with customers in a positive and constructive way
Candidates who meet requirements for the above positions are invited to submit their applications accompanied by detailed CVs, no later than 20/05/2019 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted