The incumbents will perform the following duties, among others;
• Seeking new clients and acquiring new business.
• Selling various types of insurance policies on behalf of the Company.
• Calculating and collecting premiums.
• Performing administrative duties, which include records maintenance and handling of policy renewals.
• Managing Client / Insurer relationship.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• Five Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics and English Language.
• At least one-year experience in the broking / insurance field.
• Must have a Certificate of Proficiency from the Insurance Institute of Zimbabwe.(IIZ)
• Any other insurance qualification is an added advantage.
• Should possess vast knowledge of insurance products and ability to explain the features of various policies.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain electronic and paper records.
• Ability to customise insurance products to suit individual clients.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to [email protected]