To ensure monitoring of loans falling into arrears and recovery of all amounts handed over to the Collections Recoveries section.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts investigations relating to all collections and security issues.
- Liaise with the Police regarding investigations on all criminal cases such as fraud, theft and related matters and represents the company on cases taken to court.
- Conducts recovery initiatives for delinquent clients handed over for collections.
- Addressing delinquent customer issues within shortest possible time.
- Educating delinquent customers on legal consequences of not paying up loan.
- Ensures adherence to agreed turnaround time.
- Build and maintain rapport with delinquent clients at the same time ensuring that the outstanding amounts are paid.
- Keep abreast with legal developments in the area Of collections.
- Collections Portfolio Analysis and reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 ‘O’ Levels.
- Diploma in Banking or Micro finance Or Credit.
- At least three years relevant experience in the Micro finance sector.
- Ex-Police or security experience is an added advantage
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Pays attention to detail
- Investigation skills
- Assertive and confident.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
ALL APPLICANTS TO CLEARLY STATE THEIR PROVINCES.