Duties of a receptionist may include answering visitors’ enquiries about a company and its products or services, directing visitors to their destinations, sorting and handing out mail, answering incoming calls.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors and patients.
- Maintain business inventory such as checking supplies, scheduling equipment and maintenance repairs.
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activates.
- Assist with admissions as per agreed protocols.
- Communicate medical results to the medical staff
- Complete accurate documentation of patient visits (Data Capturing)
- Billing and receipting
- Booking of patients
Qualifications and Experience
- HND Secretarial Studies/ Administration
- Bachelor’s degree (advantageous)
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong administrative and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
Job Application Details
Interested candidates to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com