Procurement/ Logistics Officer
Looking for a hands on entrepreneurial individual, to operate and manage a saw mill and carpentry operation. Willing to operate mostly out of the office. Whilst being able to maintain a good paper trail and keep records in order. A relatively new venture, setup is present but in a chaotic state of affairs currently.
- Sourcing Timber for processing.
- Identifying potential timber customers.
- Leading and supervising subordinates.
- Identifying wooden products to manufacture in line with gaps in the market.
- Sourcing raw materials required in order to manufacture said products.
- Ensuring products are manufactured according to schedule and delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to operate independently with little supervision.
- Able to operate in an informal and dynamic environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work with individuals from different walks of life.
- Relevant degree/ qualification.
- Experience within the timber/ carpentry industry or insider knowledge.
- Drivers License.
- Below the age of 30 but mature enough to deal with older colleagues.
Email your CV to [email protected]