Merchandisers – Zimpapers Commercial Printing Division
Main duties and responsibilities
• Displaying products on store shelves and maintaining optimum display of
• Tidying store shelves and upholding eye catching promotions.
• Observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when
levels appear low.
• Observing display and pricing of competitors’ products.
• Providing information by reporting growth or expansion prospects and
exploring business opportunities in an assigned territory.
• Maintaining customer relationships by liaising with buyers on quantities and
delivery time scales
• Answering customer questions; responding to special requests and describing
Qualification and experience
- Minimum of 5 ‘0’ level subjects.
- A marketing qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in merchandising a must.
Interested candidates should submit application letters, detailed curriculum vitae
and copies of certificates to:
The Head Human Resources
Commercial Printing Division
102 Simon Mazorodze Road
Or E-mail: [email protected]