Marketing Officer – Crisp n Clean Dry Cleaners
Crisp n Clean Dry Cleaners is looking a Marketing Officer who is goal oriented and is well driven to promote CNC brand and products. Incumbents must be able to work independently push sales, work with management in developing adequate sales and marketing strategies in order to meet client demands.
Furthermore the role of Marketing Officer is to expand our presence in Harare. Marketing Officer will have sales/ customer retention skills that are capable of retaining customers. The Marketing Officer is responsible for increasing walk in and route sales through the means of canvassing, knocking doors to promote our walk in and Pickup and Next Day Delivery Service to prospects and clients.
• Gather marketing intelligence.
• Develop traffic to our agents or depots and increase route sales.
• Build relationships and generate leads from business and homeowners.
• Attend to customers’ complaints and queries.
• Lead by example and always follow through with your promises.
• Set expectations and be result oriented
• Conduct digital marketing through emails, company website and social networks.
• Schedule and keep track of all marketing efforts in Harare.
• Implement and monitor the marketing efforts for the recruiting of new agents and new route customers.
• Monitor and coordinate all marketing efforts and new services and products within assigned territory.
• Tracks and report results for all agents, sales marketing and advertising activities.
• Develop ideas to increase customer retention.
• Ensure that all depots are marketable and presentable.
• Perform all other duties necessary for overall success of the entity and maintain and surpass a sales revenue target as agreed with management
Ideal candidates must have more than 2 years experience in direct sales and marketing. Drivers license is a must.
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s and results to [email protected] not later than 24 June 2019