INTERNAL AUDITOR (GRADE 10)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
KEY RESULTS AREAS
Among other tasks the incumbent will be expected to handle the following:
- Plan and review audit programmes for assigned work.
- Review and evaluate internal control systems and make recommendations
- Gather audit evidence and write audit reports on audited activities for submission to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Carry out special investigation /reviews as and when assigned and produce reports.
- Make follow ups on outstanding audit issues and ensure implementation of recommendations regarding audit activities.
- Analyse audit responses and ensure compliance with standing rules and regulations.
- Attend all committee meetings of the council
- Ensure that all council schools and clinics are audited annually.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or related qualifications.• A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in middle management or above preferably in the Public Sector
- A good team player and computer literate.
In return, the Council offers attractive packages to be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Applications should be accompanied by curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic, professional qualifications with at least three referees and should reach the undersigned not later than 31 January 2019.
Applications should be clearly marked for the post applied for on the Envelope and posted or hand delivered to :
The Chief Executive Officer Guruve Rural District Council, PO Box 110 Guruve