The internal Auditor shall be responsible for executing risk based internal audits in accordance with the Annual Audit plan and the audit programs designed per assignment.conducting investigative audits m and when required and producing the audit reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing risk based internal audits in accordance with annual plan, and the audit programs designed per assignment
- Conducting investigative audits and producing audits reports
- Examine and evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal control systems
- Perform review of the effectiveness and application of risk assessment methodologies and risk management procedures
- Review financial and management information systems including the electronic banking services and electronic information system
- Review financial reports and accounting records for accuracy and reliability
- Perform review of means, techniques, or methods of safeguarding assets
- Perform review of system applied by the bank in evaluating its capital vs estimated risk
- Perform test on both the functioning of specific internal control procedures and transactions
- Perform special investigations; and carry out tests on the timeliness and reliability of the regulatory reporting.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a degree in Accounting, Business Studies or Audit.
- ACCA, CIS or CIA
- Must bra member of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- At least 3 years’ experience to Auditing, experience in sector or Microfinance institution is an added advantage
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV, clearly stating the position being applied for to the following email address: [email protected] Deadline for applications is Friday 14th December 2018.