A leading firm in the provision of strategic communication solutions, public relations, market linkages within the mining sector value chain is seeking the services of a dynamic and result oriented
ResponsibilitiesDuties & Responsibilities.
- Drawing up projects revenue and expenditure budgets
- Set clear and achievable financial targets for the company’s projects and services
- Ensuring timeous payment of creditors
- Produce accurate management reports on a monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis
- Establish a functional and auditable cost and financial management system
- Cost control and revenue collection to meet budgeted targets
- Manage supplier database and relationships to ensure optimum quality of supplies and delivery efficiency.
- Procurement of all project and office requirements in a cost effective way
- Client invoicing and timeous payment to third parties
- Manage collections from debtors and ensure a healthy cash-flow
- Payroll management
- Filing of all financial, administration and human resources documents
Finance Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent Communications skills
- Team Player
- A University Degree Finance and Accounting, with at least 3 years’ experience in the Communications Industry or any other service related Industry.
NB Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates should send your CVs to:The Human Resources Manager MEJRKH Communications 797 Grosvenor Road Highlands, Harare