Finance and Admin Director
Zimbabweans in the diaspora are encouraged to apply!!!
A leading Information Communication Technology company in Zimbabwe is seeking to recruit a Finance and Administration Director for its Executive. Key responsibilities will include the planning, organizing and directing of all financial and administrative activities of the organisation. The incumbent serves as a thought leader and advisor to the Managing Director and the Board on key financial strategic issues, answering discrete business problems with a focus on high value issues, and manages assets such as company owned buildings and vehicles to support the business strategy.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to overall company strategy and policy making by advising management and the board on the financial implications of its decisions.
- Budgeting, Cost Control and Reviews.
- Procurement and Asset Management in compliance with legislation to achieve an efficient stores system as and when required.
- Develop a performance management framework for the Directorate to ensure that the team is delivering against its performance indicators.
- Provide advice to the Managing Director and the Board on financial issues as and when required.
- Undertake all aspects of staff management and development including monitoring and addressing quality standards. Ensure systems of management control are operating in order that work is performed efficiently, effectively and safely.
Qualifications / Experience
- A Degree in Finance / Accounting with a CA Qualification
- MBA / MBL qualification a prerequisite.
- 10 years’ experience with 5 years at Senior Management Level
- A proven evidence of continuous professional development
- Exposure in forward looking converged Telecommunication Company.
- Telecommunication or ICT exposure in SADC Region and beyond.
- Strong business acumen, management and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with employees and stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and translate insights into action
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong understanding of the emergent data-driven technology ecosystem.
- Be able to manage complex systems including systems integration across the enterprise