Digital and Marketing Services Specialist – Turnall Holdings Private Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position which has fallen vacant in the Sales and Marketing Department, Harare.
Digital Marketing Activities
1. Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEQ, email, social media and display advertising.
2. Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
3. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIS)
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize speed and performance based on the insights.
5. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
6. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end – to end customer experience. Optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
7. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
8. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end- to- end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
9. Collaborate with agencies, brand teams and other departments to support digital efforts.
10. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide full though leadership and perspective for adoptions where appropriate.
Marketing Services Activities
1. Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
2. Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
3. Maintains brand and corporate identity on all corporate materials.
4. Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
5. Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
6. Assists in the formulation, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
7. Implements PR and corporate social responsibility initiatives in order to build positive company image.
8. Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
9. Conduct surveys to identify potential markets for products and services
• Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
• Good analytical and SEQ experience
• Demonstrate experience of managing social media platforms and campaigns;
• Demonstrate experience of Email, Google Adwords and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy.
• Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
• Strong analytical and computer skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Content updates are made timeously
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION/TRAINING REQUIRED.
a) ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Business / Marketing Degree.
Course in Digital Marketing an added advantage.
A minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
MBA will be an asset.
b) ADDITIONAL TRAINING REQUIRED
The incumbent may need the following
On going training in – to perform this job order effectively.
Interested candidate, should forward their CVs to
The Human Resources Officer
Turnall Holdings Private Limited
P.O. Box 3985
[email protected] not later than Wednesday, 12, June 2019.