Accountant – Nash Paints
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, we are looking for a suitably qualified candidate who will be responsible for financial and management accounting in the Finance Department. We specifically need someone with strong costing knowledge and solid experience in manufacturing environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Undertaking Monthly Trial Balance.
• Maintaining Stock Ledgers, organizing stock takes and valuations.
• Overseeing the Debtors &Creditors Reconciliations.
• Computation of VAT & Submission of VAT Returns.
• Computation and Submission of QPD’s.
• Preparation of Monthly Management & Year End Accounts.
• B.Com (Honours) Accounting with additional Professional Qualification such as ICAZ/ACCA/CIMA/CIS,
• 3 years experience in a large organisation.
• Sound knowledge of tax compliance requirements.
• Excellent computer literacy and accounting software experience essential preferably SAGE X3
If qualified and interested, please send your CVs to [email protected] before the 10th August 2018 or drop your CV at No 41 Kelvin North, Graniteside.