TOLLING CASHIER (fixed term contract)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collect toll fees and issue toll tic.. to motorists travelling through the tollgate
• Proficiently operate toll collection equipment according to procedures to ensure smooth floor of traffic
• Maintain log of problems and incidents encountered during shifts and watch out for toll evaders
• Count and surrender all cash to the Senior Tolling Cashier.
• Balance cash collected, and tickets issued and deposits cash at hand with the Senior Tolling Cashier
• Effectively communicate with motorists and respond to enquiries. a courteous, professional and helpful manner and assist in resolving tolling challenges
• Assist in controlling traffic when need arises.
• Ensure the tolling facilities and environs are safe, clean and well maintained in line with ZINARA policies
• Perform any other related duties as assign by superiors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5 O’ LeveI Subjects including Maths/Accounts and English language
• Working knowledge of Ms Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Exceptional inter-personal skills
Envelops should be clearly marked with the preferred area from the following sites Magamba – Chivhu, Coleen Bawn – Gwanda, Mupfurudzi- Mt Darwin, Lothian (Roy Shops) – Masvingo, Triangle – Triangle.
Applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 16:30hrs, 17 September 2018 to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources Zimbabwe National Road Administration
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent, Highlands, Harare