SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR (LEVEL 8) – ZIMRA
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, develop and support enterprise BizTalk solutions and integration components.
• Develop BizTalk interfaces using integration adapters (WCF-Custom, SFTP, TCP/IP etc.) Experience using variety of related technologies including .net, Web Services, IIS, HTML, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, SOAP/REST.
• Develop technical design and architecture for integration solutions. Work with a team of software developers to develop new applications and/or maintain existing applications.
• Work with end users during system design to determine functionality needs. Plan development activities and monitors progress to completion.
• Manage testing of application software to assure accuracy, integrity, completeness to achieve desired results.
• Comply with project standards and processes related to producing high quality web-based applications.
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
• Any other duties that may be assigned.
Job Skills and Competencies
• Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Good communication and people skills.
• Unquestionable integrity.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least Bachelors’ Degree: Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent.
• Experience using variety of related technologies including .net, Web Services, 115, HTML, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, SOAP/REST is a must.
• Experience in developing BizTalk interfaces using integration adapters (WCF-Custom, SFTP, TCP/IP) is a must
• Microsoft BizTalk Certification or other similar Enterprise Integration technology is a must.
• Knowledge of Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 and EDI Implementation, BAM, BRE is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (VSTFS), Software version control is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 and EDI Implementation, ESB, BAM, BRE is an added advantage.
• At least two (2) years working experience in developing and administering BizTalk applications is a must.
• Clean Class 4 Drivers licence is a prerequisite.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by not later than 30 August 2019, in sealed envelopes clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue P. O. Box 4360