Sales Consultant (Harare)-C3
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position. The successful candidates will report to the Regional Sales Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Achieving agreed sales targets required in a given period.
2. Maximize sales revenue and profitability by achieving agreed sales targets at right pricing.
3. Ensure 100% product availability in all relevant hardwares and stores
4. Solicit for prospective customers/clients and develop new markets and customers.
5. Ensuring effective implementation of all sales programs and initiatives to maximize profitability and market share sustainably.
6. Converting leads to sales through strong negotiations, good communication and follow-ups.
7. Participate in trade shows, exhibitions and leverage networks with local associations to promote the product.
8. Track competitor activity and analysis to facilitate informed decision making and appropriate action plans
9. Comply with all other sales team ‘responsibilities as laid down in customer service procedures and as reviewed from time to time.’
10. Continuously look to identify further business opportunities through effective networking, marketing, social media platforms and e-marketing.
11. Collect records and utilize sales statistics from market segments for demand planning.
12. Respond to all leads, enquiries and dispatch appropriate information as required within the specified time scales/ as prompted by prevailing company system and procedures.
13. Timeous updates to customers and existing leads on price change/ new scheme/new products
14. Ensuring effective Debtors Management through timeous collections of cash-strictly no cash collections
15. Timeous submission of accurate weekly and monthly and other ad hoc reports to Management
Person or Job Requirements
A Business or Marketing degree or HND or equivalent from a recognised institution.
Professional qualification or membership with a professional body in Sales and Marketing e.g. IMM or MAZ.
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience preferably in construction industry or related products.
Proven ability to generate sales and grow market share on a sustainable basis.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Be a self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation.
Be computer literate and have the ability to work under pressure.
A clean class 4 driver’s licence
All applications including detailed CVs should be submitted to
The Human Resources Officer
Turnall Fibre Cement
P.O. Box 3985
Harare or [email protected]