Sales and Marketing Interns – Cell Insurance
HARARE x1; BULAWAYO x1; HWANGE x1
Applications are invited from students studying for Marketing degrees for attachment opportunities that have arisen in Cellmed Health Medical Fund.
• Studying towards a Degree in Marketing
• Completed 2nd Year degree studies with a reputable university
The students must:
• Have an appreciation of the medical aid business
• Be passionate about business development and marketing.
• Be willing and able to begin the attachment on or before the 1st of August 2019.
• Be able to communicate in Ndebele, as an added advantage.
All interested students with the above mentioned pre-requisites must email their current CVs and attach certified copies of their educational qualifications plus results transcripts for 1st year and 2nd year to [email protected] and [email protected] on or before Friday the 14th of June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.