As a Receptionist, you will be the ambassador of our company’s first impressions on the guests and visitors.
It will be your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming guests, visitors, and members, help them with reservations, check in, check out, or any appropriate information that they need while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
You will be required to professionally answer phone calls in a polite manner and forward calls to the respective departments.
- Answer incoming telephone calls; determine the purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Administer all reservations to ensure that room and functions bookings are made, recorded and processed accurately.
- Greet visitors/guests/members professionally, and determine their nature and purpose of visit.
- Perform all check –in and check out tasks.
- Receive payments, record receipts for services and handle and reconcile all petty cash daily.
- Take and resolve complaints from customers and the public being positive to negative criticism.
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities.
- Support the Mission, Vision and core values of the Club.
- 5 O’levels including English.
- Hospitality Diploma/Degree is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous experience in hospitality.
- Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Applications (including CV and copies of certificates) to:
15 3RD STREET, HARARE
- Salary Offer NEGOTIABLE
- Address 15 THIRD STREET HARARE CBD