The Ideal Candidate will have the following Duties:
• Implementation, evaluation and review of the procurement policies
• Assist in the development and management of effective implementation Plan and donor procurement policies
• Periodically assist in the review and recommend revisions to Pro Africa procurement policies when necessary
• Provide support and guidance to staff on issues related to procurement procedures and use of manuals and various procedures
• Ensure any updates in procedures are communicated and understood by program staff and procurement counterparts
• Regularly update Procurement plan
• Coordination and Administration of PI procurement activities
• Ensure proper records are established and maintained and information is readily available on all requirements for procurement at all office levels
• Assist the Finance and Administration Manager in providing regular feedback to program managers regarding the status of their purchase requisitions on bi-weekly basis.Organize and prioritize purchases according to the nature of the request (urgent, small items etc)
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, a• Ensure that all documents (Tax invoice, waybills, delivery notes) are available for all goods received and dispatched
• Carry out bid opening and analysis. This will involve preparation of abstracts of offers, bid analysis and compiling data contained in the bids for consideration for award of contracts.
• Prepare reports, minutes and assist in the compilation of data for the Monthly Report
• Receive and manage procurement requisitions.
• Prepare log books and consolidation of Mileage Claims.
Candidates with a degree or Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Management with a minimum of 1 year experience can submit their applications
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]