Looking for an energetic individual to do deliveries within the CBD and surrounding areas. Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years of age. Police clearance will be required.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Delivers documents to customers within set turnaround times.
2. Communicates with customers by phone to update them of time of deliveries if there have been issues or changes to their estimated time of arrival.
3. Keeps accurate records of deliveries and customer authorisation and ensures all documentation is submitted to management on time.
4. Must be able to handle cash as there may be minimal cash handling involved from time to time.
4. Follows pre-planned route accurately without deviation from set course
5. Maintains communication with management to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule
6. Informs management of any obstructions to making safe, efficient deliveries on time
Qualifications And Experience
Ability to communicate with customers well in English and Shona. Ndebele an added advantage.
Ability to read and write.
Good Communication Skills, Honest, Pleasant, Attention to Detail, Ability to Handle Packages With Care, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Ability to Work In a Team set up, Be Physically Fit, Able to Meet Deadlines.
How To Apply
If interested send your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of January 2020.