LOAN OFFICERS x10
Responsible for acquisition and retention Of micro finance and Bank clients to attain a quality loans portfolio and client base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying potential target market through liaising with individuals, organizations, business associations and entrepreneurs.
- Conduct financial assessment and check for adequacy on security to determine the client’s creditworthiness;
- Organise and conduct information meetings and promotional campaigns.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers and minimise delinquent loans.
- Facilitate opening of Bank accounts to non – borrowers.
Education, Experience and Attributes
- 5 ‘O Levels.
- Diploma in Marketing, Micro finance, Banking or equivalent Business qualification
- A relevant degree or studying towards a relevant degree will be an added advantage
- An appreciation of the loan processing function is critical
- Previous training in Customer Care will be an added advantage
- Class 3 drivers license is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the micro finance or banking environment.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Honest, innovative, reliable and well groomed
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Highly customer focused
- Highly knowledgeable about the Microfinance’s products and services
- Have ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
- Have a high Of confidentiality and the use Of discretion.
ALL APPLICANTS TO CLEARLY STATE THEIR PROVINCES.