Head of Internal Audit
Key Job Functions:
• Formulate audit strategy, audit plan and budget based on the Organisations strategy,-
• To plan and carry out risk based internal audit engagements.
• To prepare and present reports to the Audit Committee periodically .
• Oversee the execution of individual audits defined in the audit plan ensuring the highest level of service quality and client satisfaction.
• Proactively advise senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal records compliance, and/or governance requiring prompt attention.
• Manage the internal audit activity, ensuring that objectives are met within the ambit of best practice methodology.
• Oversee Internal Audit’s participation in critical business and technology initiatives and projects ensurirz. that audit’s perspective is effectively voiced and appropriate controls are designed and implemented , . proactive basis.
• Maintain audit technology platform leveraging support from the information systems group as needed.
• Coordinate the activities of external auditors including how best to leverage the work performed and results produced from Internal Audit’s work.
• Ensure the development and acceptance of challenging but realistic objectives, plan and budgets hy subordinates and help them achieve desired results.
Requirements of the Job:
The successful candidate or this Executive position should meet the f ll oowing criteria:
• Certified Internal Auditor (C1A) is a prerequisite.
• Must be a holder of a relevant Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification such as ACCA/CIS/CIMA/CA.
• Relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
• At least 10 years working experience managing audit operations or related projects.
• Excellent analytical, written communication, interpersonal. organizational and presentation skills.
• Must be a member ofthe Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Must be a technically proficient individual with substantial internal audit experience.
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda or +263 773 004 143 or +263 (242) 772 778/ 770 035 or to Calistas Bumhira on +263 773 280 689 7th Floor, Fidelity Life Tower, Raleigh Street, Harare PROSERVE-96