- Develop, support and promote organisational goals, including message development, social media content creation & media outreach
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and customer audiences that will help advance the organisation
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with Brand identity and message
- Assist with Marketing campaigns
- Work closely with leaders to develop and strengthen employee engagement
Context and environment
This position reports to the Head of Human Resources
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- A minimum of two years experience in communications strategy development & implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing methods
- Excellent critical thinking and ability to exercise good judgement in problem solving
- Experience in customer relations is preferred.