Audit and Risk Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate shall inter-alia be responsible for the following:
• Spearhead the enterprise risk management function,
• Manage the implementation of all aspects of the Risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify ,assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks,
• Formulate standard and Audit &Risk programmes,
• Financial reporting standards.
• Participate in identification of potential risks to the organization.
• Evaluate and design new risk intervention
• Managing or conducting performances reviews, operational, financial, information and compliance audits,
• Review the working papers of subordinates and verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete reports of audit
• Safeguarding company assets.
• Investigating all criminal and corruption cases,
• Preparing budgets and monitoring expenditure by the audit and risk department
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE (from accredited and reputable institutions)
• A degree in Accounting,
• A professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CIS or having served Articles of Clerkship is desirable,
• Relevant risk management or security management qualification(s) or experience at a senior level within the Police force is an added advantage,
• Proven knowledge of SAP ERP System ,
• At least five years relevant experience through public accounting/auditing or industry experience of which three years should be at a senior level.
• Experience in the Transport Operating Industry is an added advantage,
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office packages(Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of SAP is desirable,
How to apply
A clean class 4 driver’s license is a must, Applications with detailed CV’s and certified copies of certificates clearly indicating position being applied for should be submitted to:
The Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 3298,
Or hand delivered to: 109 Belvedere Road
Not later than 26th April 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.