JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
We are currently in search of a Junior Software Developer to design, develop and support solutions. The Junior Software Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software for MacroCentury’s clientele.
Responsibilities / Essential Duties:
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications
- Supports and/or installs software applications
- Diagnoses issues in software applications and environments
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Interacts with colleagues and/or partners through a variety of mediums to provide support and understand needs
- Develop various tools and customizations within the core product and to increase day-to-day efficiency
- Basic support to ensure smooth operations
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- UI development (using MVC, WinForms and WPF)
- Strong computer skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to develop professionally
- Strong team player, ability to build positive and collaborative relationships within the organization
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Problem solving abilities and the ability to meet reasonable deadlines
- Ability to work under general supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field is preferred
- 0-3 year(s) of experience in the field or in a related area
- 30 years of age and below.
- Should be available to start immediately.
Send Application Letter and CV ONLY to [email protected] Ensure the subject of your email is JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER. No Hard Copy CVs will be accepted. Due date: 29 April 2019.