Applications are invited from individuals who wish to undertake training in Diploma and National Diploma programmes in any of the courses below starting in January, 2021
- National Diploma in Mining
- National Diploma in Mining Geology
- National Diploma in Mine Surveying
- National Diploma in Mineral Processing & Extractive Metallurgy
- Diploma in Metallurgical Assaying
- Diploma in Mine Ventilation & Environmental Engineering
Applicants should have:
- A minimum of Five ‘0’ Level subjects with grade C or better in: Mathematics, English Language.
- At least any one of the following Science subjects: Core, Combined, Integrated, Physical Science. Physics or Chemistry.
Job Application Details
Application form is available at the school and can also be downloaded from our website www.zsm.ac.zw.
An application processing fee of RTGS/Bond $100.00 (one hundred dollars) is payable.
Completed applications can be hand delivered to Zimbabwe School of Mines,Coghlan Avenue Extension, Killarney or sent via post to P. 0. Box 2745 Bulawayo or scanned and sent on email to email@example.com by 31 August 2020