To assist in the implementation of a comprehensive wellness program, creating awareness & motivation and providing tools to assist employees in adapting and maintaining a holistic approach to a healthy lifestyle.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinates & executes wellness initiatives to create a well-balanced wellness culture.
- Ensures compliance of established standard operating procedures with respect to new well-being programming to provide continuing education.
- Conducts program assessments and employee opinion surveys to assess priorities and aid in program development on wellness programs.
- Facilitates needs assessments or surveys to determine interest in, or satisfaction with wellness programs.
- Implements annual wellness calendar in line with a total wellness approach.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure alignment with wellness objectives, successful implementation of wellness activities, efficient cross functional coordination, and provide applicable training.
- Reporting of Functional Wellness Pain Points to the Wellness Programs Manager.
- Compilation of Health and Wellness Standards Report.Tracks overall program participation, campaign/event participation, one-on-one health consults to measure program success on wellness initiatives
- Implements Engagement Plan and escalates any issues that require the Wellness Programs Manager’s attention.
Qualification And Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Social Sciences, Healthcare Management or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment .