WELFARE OFFICER [GRADE 9]
REPORTING TO: HOUSING & COMMUNITY SERVICES MANAGER
- A relevant Social Science Degree preferably Social
Work, Development Studies, Local Governance
- Experience in Housing Administration will be an added advantage.
- At least three years working experience in a similar position preferably in a local authority
- No criminal record
- Applicants must be mature and result oriented with at least 30 years of age.
- Promoting the proper utilisation and maintenance of Council community amanitas.
- Promoting grassroots participation and self-sustaining activities through formation and training of community clubs.
- Facilitating the establishment and registration of new health and educational facilities.
- Facilitating the allocation of market stalls in Wadzanai
Township and Chakonda Rural Service Centre.
- Coordinating the collection of revenue at all market stalls and vending sites in Wadzanai Township and Chakonda Rural Service Centre.
- Updating and maintaining a database of all informal traders in Wadzanai Township and Chakonda Rural Service Centre.
- Coordinating the control of illegal trading.
- Coordinating monthly dean-up activities in Wadzanai Township and Chakonda RSC.
- Supervising the general operations of Wadzanai Early Childhood Development Centre.
- Plan, organise, coordinate and supervise activities of junior staff within the
- Identifying and supporting women and youths development projects.
- Coordinating the Annual Chairman’s Cheer Fund.
- Performing any other duties as they may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Applications in own handwriting together with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications as well as three contactable referees should be submitted to reach the undersigned not later than 10 December 2020.
NB: Clearly mark the position being applied form the envelope.
Mr. Jemitias Mandinyenya
Chief Executive Officer
Chaminuka Rural District Council P. Bag 2022