Tobacco Sales Floor Supervisor
A Tobacco Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Floor Supervisor.
Summary of Duties and Qualifications:
- Overall supervision and control of the Sales Floor
- Supervision of booking, receiving, sorting, laying and dispatch of tobacco bales
- Giving directions to all floor operators and account for all tobacco bales received
- Ensure all bales are weighed, ticketed and grouped per growers’ number
- Supervise and monitor opening, sampling and sewing of bales
- Must have 5 years previous experience in the same capacity
- Must be a good planner conversant in tobacco culture and grading
- Good written and oral communication skills
Interested candidates should send their applications to [email protected] OR by hand to No. 21 Van Praagh, Milton Park, Harare no later than 21 November 2018.