Shaft Timberman | Riozim Ltd (renco mine )
The applicant will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Senior Mine Captain inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
- Conducting legal inspections in the main incline and vertical shafts
- Carrying out weekly shalt examinations
- Repairing shaft infrastructure.
- Managing conveyance of heavy materials and equipment in the shafts.
- Ensuring implementations and adherence to the mine’s health safety and environmental, policies, procedures and legal compliance
- Managing ore and waste hoisting in the main iodine shaft.
- Transporting of heavy equipment/ materials to various working areas underground
Qualifications and experience
- Shaft Timberman Certificate.
- Valid Full Blasting License.
- 5 years’ underground experience as a miner (shaft experience will be an advantage).
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with (Vs and copies of qualifications to:
The Human Resources Superintendent
P. Bag 3005
Or E-mail to: [email protected]