To provide a comprehensive analytical reporting of the regional performance to enable appropriate strategic initiatives to be implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collates input with the objective of tracking KPIs.
- The KPIs include Usage, Revenue, Primary Airtime Sales, Recharges, Network performance and Device Sales.
- Tracking is done on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Identifies and investigates anomalies from normal performance trends and advises the region causes of the anomalies or recommends for further investigations.
- Mines and collates data for daily, weekly and monthly tracking and analysis.
- Regional reporting & presentation through collating input all areas for the preparation of periodic & ad-hoc presentations/reports
- Tracking of initiatives assigned to Area Managers by Regional General Manager from end to end and quantify revenue/cost associated.
- Mines and collates data for daily, weekly and monthly customer analysis for the region.
- Monitors subscriber growth, spend and consumption patterns and proposes interventions to the region.
- Analyses products launched within the region and their competitiveness.
- Analyse segmentation data provided and provide a brief summary on the movements of these segments.
- Tracking performance of segments within the region (i.e segments created through the various innovations).
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reporting on Devices performance.
- Inventory Management through EOQ management and raising of purchase orders.
- Stakeholder Management/Customer Services-Interlink between the front-line personnel and suppliers
- Coordinates and managed performance for OBC BAs and recommend appropriate action to be taken.
- Consolidates departmental reports as and when required.
- Perform regional administrative duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 Years Experience