A well-established company based in Harare is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill in the above-mentioned vacant position. The incumbent will report to the Public Relations Digital Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Conduct research to support PR planning Draft and distribute content such as newsletters and press releases Edit videos and presentations as assigned
- Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (e.g. web analytics)
- Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication/Media Studies/Public Relations/Creative Arts or its equivalent from a reputable University/College.
- 35 years and below
- Knowledge in video production and editing
- Knowledge in digital marketing
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized and able to work with deadlines