|POST B||PROVINCIAL MONITORING &EVALUATION OFFICER Manicaland|
|REPORTS TO||Work under guidance of PEDCO.|
|RESPONSIBILITIES||1. Development and implementation monitoring and evaluation strategies and framework for the province
2 Implement and manage an M&E system and generate timely information and feedback to stakeholders
3 Liaise and collaborate with staff from different departments at provincial level as well as with other partners of Ministry of Health to harmonize M&E strategies and optimize health information systems
4. Provide information to key decision makers to communicate and facilitate efficient decision-making.
5. Compile analyse and present data for reporting of programme progress and impact and quality assurance.
6. Capture lessons learned and best practices, documentation and dissemination of information assisting developing presentations, abstracts. articles , et.
7. Plan for and conduct monitoring activities and ensure accurate and timely report to line managers and national level.
|QUALIFICATIONS||1. HND in Statistic., Heath Sciences or a Degree in Social Sciences/Statistics a equivalent
2. Minimum 2 years experience in monitoring and evaluation preferably health programs.
3. Good working knowledge of descriptive, inferential and advanced statistics.
|COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED||1. strong quantitative and analytical skills and ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
2. Strong skills(‘ MS Excel Word, PowerPoint and Access and at least one data management software program (SAS, SPSS).
3. Strong oral and written communication skills
4. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
The Secretary for Health Hand Deliveries:
Ministry of Health and Child Care 1st Floor, Kaguvi Building
PO Box CY 1122,Causeway Fourth Street/Central Ave Harare.