Project Administrator -Fixed Term Contract
To provide logistical, financial and administrative support to the National Inquiry project.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Monitor implementation of project activity plans versus budget.
• Organise procurement for the project.
• Coordinate expenditure and reconciliations for the project.
• A degree in Accountancy / Business Studies or related discipline.
• At least 3 (three years) in a similar role within a private institution.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication abilities with all levels of staff.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Good report writing and minute taking skills.
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, proof of qualifications and experience should be forwarded to:
Human Resources Director Human Resources Director
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission
144 Samora Machel Avenue 49 J.M Nkomo (between 3rd and 4th Ave)
e-mail to [email protected]
All applications should reach us no later than the close of business on 9 November 2018. Only those meeting the above requirements will be responded to.
The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission is an equal opportunity employer which practices gender and human rights based approaches to recruitment.