Program Driver – World Vision
Purpose of the Position:
To provide safely driving services to the Program (Mberengwa West Area Programme). Carrying staff to and from different work locations and ensuring that program vehicles are maintained in good working condition.
Major Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
• Driving field staff.
• Make daily payments deliveries (handling of cheques and cash).
• Fuelling of program vehicles to be always ready for duty.
• Monitor vehicles on a weekly basis (checking oil leaks accident damage, tyre, cleanliness, battery, brake fluid lights).
• Report mechanical state of the vehicle and defects timeously.
• Make necessary quotations for all repairs of vehicles send them to tender committee and ensure that the vehicles are repaired and serviced.
• Booking of field program vehicles in advance for services, fuels and source spares ensure swift flow of the programs.
• Assist visiting WV staff/Donors/Stakeholders and transporting them to different areas of the project.
• Assist the team with any duties required at a given point.
Qualifications and Skills
• 5 O’ levels
• Valid clean (unendorsed) class 2 driving licence and 2+ years’ experience.
• 4×4 driving certificate an added advantage.
• Valid Medical Report
• Valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
• Proven record of operating and manoeuvring the vehicle to safety at all times.
• A record in keeping good working vehicles, servicing, repairs and fuelling.
• Good communication skills.
How to apply
Please Click HERE
NB: Shortlisting will be done as applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.