PROCUREMENT OFFICER (Fixed Term Contract)
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent
- Clean class4 driver ‘s license.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Membership of a recognised professional
- 5years relevant postgraduate experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of annual procurement plans for the Centre.
- Processing of tenders for procurement of goods and services.
- Advising management on procurement and statutory requirements.
- Compiling and maintaining a database of Administration of contracts and service level agreements and ensuring compliance with conditions stated in the contracts.
- Compiling regular reports on procurement costs and recommending adjustments where necessary.
- Ensuring 10036 compliance with legislation.
Applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be hand delivered not later than Friday 20 November 2020 addressed to:
The Training & Development Manager
ZESA National Training Centre
16676 Ganges Road, Belvedere
P.O Box 3330
OR email to: [email protected]
- • Please note that ZESA Holdings does not require payment of any kind for submission of applications or for attending interviews. Any such requests should be reported to the police or to the above-named addressee.