- Receiving and processing departmental requisitions
- Preparing various tenders/ bids according to specific requirements
- Sourcing of quotations
- Evaluation of bids
- Preparation and expediting of orders
- Contract management – establishing terms, pricing, quality and delivery requirements
- Benchmarking performance of the Supply Chain
- Managing vendor relationships and building effective supply chain partnerships
- Supplier monitoring and evaluation
- Reviewing purchasing activities in all NAC provinces
- Administering the Procurement Plan
- Convening Procurement meeting
- Advisor to the Evaluation Committees
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Purchasing & Supply Management or equivalent or full CIPS professional diploma.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Public Procurement.
- Be in possession of a clean class 4 driver’s license.
How to apply
All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all other instructions stated therein.
Applications must be submitted by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of Applications is 10 December 2019.
Click HERE to download the application form