Develops and maintains the procurement plan of TRB in consultation with Head of the PMU. Leads in the implementation of the PMU’s long and short-term strategy plans.
• Provides administrative guidance on work requirements and methods.
• Manages documents for the procurement and disposal of goods and services for TRB and
ensuring compliance with the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ).
• Prepares procurement documents to publicly solicit bids and contracts for the purchase and/or lease of materials and services.
• Maintains complete records of contracts for goods and services.
• Conducts procurement research, providing guidance and direction by presenting available procurement options to TRB’s best advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A good first degree in Procurement and Supply Chain management or business equivalent degree.
• Certified International Procurement Professional (CIPS Graduate or Diploma) or equivalent.
• Membership of a relevant professional body.
• Ability to interpret the law will be a distinct advantage.
At least 5 years experience.
• High level of integrity
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Good organizational skills
Interested candidates should submit application with detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to the Head Human Resources on [email protected] not later than 15 August 2019